Art and culture

Bullring

Vitoria-Gasteiz Bullring

  • Vitoria-Gasteiz bullring

Vitoria-Gasteiz Bullring

The first bullring built in Vitoria-Gasteiz was inaugurated in 1852 until it was closed down in 1889. In the same place, one year later, the new bullring was built and it will be later reopened in 2007. It belongs to the Town Council of Vitoria-Gasteiz and is managed by the Tautoro S.L. firm. Its main festival, the Virgen Blanca fair, takes place in August. The ring has access for disabled people, ring lighting and car park. Cushions, music band and hawkers selling refreshments and snacks are available during the event. Architect Diego Garteiz built the bullring. He also directed the project of Illumbe, square of Donostia-San Sebastián.


Services: Bar/Coffee bar / Infirmary

Special offers

Accessibility
Special offers
Return
Where?

Information of interest

Category:

Second

Capacity:

7500

Address:

Manuel Iradier, 94  - 01005  Vitoria-Gasteiz

Phone:   +34 945 161 616Phone:  

+34 945 161 616